Michigan’s average snowfall
The fact is, on average, Michigan annually receives 60” of snow. Ask yourself these questions to see if snow removal is right for you:
- Do you enjoy sleeping in?
- Would you rather spend time with your family, instead of doing chores, and it’s worth it to you to pay someone else to do it?
- Are you sick of monitoring the weather at 5 a.m.?
- Are you out of town frequently and worry about being ticketed by the city and/or pedestrians falling on the sidewalk?
- Do you have an elderly relative who could use some help?
During the winter season, we offer snow plowing, snow removal, salting, and shoveling. Give us a call and let’s discuss your snow removal needs.
- No need to monitor the weather
- Sleep in no matter when it starts snowing
- Spend more time with family
- Avoid being ticketed by the city
- Peace of mind that pedestrians won’t slip